Saturday, April 30, 2011

No good in English, but lets try honey

now, i wanna writes some of the word for the hearts

could you see what i'm try here
the way i move my lips to you
just want to build the chance
just for us two

when it seems look fargone
i keep thinking of the mistake
that i have been made to you
its a fragile situation for ME

just to make is save, the slaverer get me
donno what your status is now
maybe its take slow step to get save
must patient with the rushes heart

yeah, the idea of heart to songs is difficult to present
yeah, just like my love to you, is always in my hearts
yeah, the idea always in my heart, but the songs is difficult to sing along
yeah, just like my love to you, is always in my heart, but its difficult for me to get it


P/S: how to make it work GOD? i cant think it

No comments:

Post a Comment