Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Devil Wears Shawl


This are two DEVIL who always make me wicked sick and sometimes make my stomach explode like TNT..
The leader of this Partner is my 1st sister..TINA.. why i called it leader??
cuz her age is 23. She have a great power. She always wanna win all the type of thing.. She always true..other people ar false..she always.. sometimes i think she has a powerful EGONISM.
hahahah..

The assistant of this partnership is my 2nd sista..DILA..powerful but not se-powerful as her leader..her mouth like a JOKER..why so serious..

This partner have a same style and fashionate..
always share each other cloth..hahahah

btw, this is my sista..i love them so much.. eventhought they are DEVIL.. they dont have many money.. the leader dont have a car to drive..but it still my sista...

No comments:

Post a Comment