Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Love

I will wait you until at the end of my live..
i dont care what anyone say about my decision..it my decision..not you dude..
i just wanna with you baby..
i miss you damn2 much.. i dont want to try forget you.. i always thinking about of you..
what your condition??
how your live??
what you eat??
i care all about it..it important to me..cause i love you..
i know we have facing so bad2 situation lately..it challenged me.
but we got together about 9 month..it so long journey..many kind of situation we through together..
More sweet than bitter..before this, i feel so happy went i'am with you.. so meaningfull..
i cant forget it..
you give me the HOPE..i take it..i feel it.. and i give my hope to you..
its my fault cause i love you so much??
i obsessed to you??
in my deep heart, i think we should together back..
at least we try to rebuild our love story back.. maybe it take time..but sooner i think we CAN Love each other back..i guarantee it will work..we can do it if you want it back the "KIMIA" of our relation..
people always say that LOVE make the HEART feel so sick..but i dont think so..cause I feel ALL part of my BODY feel sick..especially my eyes..
maybe i must kidnap you went i can see you..cause i dont want to separete with you..
my heart says that better all the time i can stay beside you and hold your hand so i never let you go easily..
if you dont mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
and Everything that you believe in
so i can understand what you are.. deeper conversation with me..
everyone has the bad and good attitude..
all people do FAULT..especially ME..
i just a freak person with the bad eyes..
so skinny iishh...maybe my face so ugly..arrhhh
i try to be perfect for you..
i try to be wonderful for you..
i will keep try with this things..
maybe one you will see the result..

i cannot live like this..
my face, ALLRIGHT
my talk, ALLRIGHT
my heart, still hope we can togerher back..

Baby....
i will catch you..
if you run..
i will still run with you to get together back..
i will dont want to give many times anymore..
i afraid you already "melepas"...

Lets do it all again before we get too old
Lets do it all again before
We drive ourselves away from the shelter

This is ours....
This is ours.....
this is ours.....
this is ours......

I don't know if you're happy now...
I don't know if you're happy now...
I don't know if you're happy now...
I don't know if you're happy now....

you give me the changes
and
i will give to you my changes.

we try first..

trust ourself..everything gonna be alright..
dont think the past..think NOW..

i hope you can give it to me my dear..
Everyday & Everynight i hope this will happen..
about my pray..just god know..

hope we will together back with new STYLES...

sorry, my english is very2 bad and suck..
i already says that i'am not a perfect person..

ok..i stop here..tomorrow i will start my "USAHA" to get her...hehe
ok wish me luck guys..dear god..pliss help me too.. TO YOU I TRUST MY LIFE

Askum

2 comments:

  1. sabo eh nua.
    usaha tangge kejayaan.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...lagi skali aku mual2 skit..
    aku salah makan ke ape arini?

    ReplyDelete