Friday, November 20, 2009

New Way, But Still Nua

so loooooonngg i dont update my blog..
a little bit buzy lately..
all time must find friend..important to me..

this week i cant always with min cuz he had the SPM..now his turn to face the war..
he more relax than me..still hanging out with..just bring this "bear" with my motorcycle..
so "ringan"hahah
now, i think i get a full 100% support from ma friend.. so sad when they judge like that.. they care all about me.. sop...sop...
i luv u guys.. god bless u all..

wtf!! saket lidah aku nk ckp BI nie..hahah

pagi td aku dpt msg dr PA, die kate agreement MARA da kua..waaaaa..best nyer..
lpas smyg jmaat aku tepon pejabat kolej, Cek name aku..
selamat name aku ade..alhamdulilah...
ari isnin nie g kolej la..amek borang tu..
berapa tah aku dpt nnt? harap2 full loan la...amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment